Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Saturday, 30 June 2012

WHEN YOU LOVE, WHAT YOU HATE ...


I need to shut up for awhile
In order my pain  to shake 
all those polite people- listening the within me wording- to the foundations.
I have now a duty regarding to them
They are devoted to me
stood by me
substituting you as a whole 
I will not stop talking because of fear
or because I did not find another way
-minor challenging-
aiming to avoid you
or because now the only thing I have to say is
a depressing nothing'
not similar in your own silence my own...
I will stop talking just  to forget
I must forget
Since my truth went away from you
thrown by you straight into oblivion deliberately
Collision to my unseen rival 
the famous arrogant and magniloquent
Mr Death
Always I was defying him
I was moking him' 
you are terrified by him
He charmed you more than me
pity!
I was not expecting this
I'm not like that
This is  probably what happened to us'
anyway you could blame me too...
Now I have to skimp my tongue
To be thrown towards different newborn and risky tries'
silent passion's excavations' voiceless flying and tosses
Spring passed and still I didn't  blossom
I cannot pretend the dead anymore
since I'm not
I am a tree with juices and roots
It happened  my peak to be broken 
by a wind in love
I quiesce  
I am sleeping 
but I create in secret lush stems
growing  straight through my Begetter the Earth
Finally I accepted you
hateful silence!
It is often possible to end up  loving
just that you insisted to hate!