Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Monday, 4 June 2012

TΗΕ FORBITTEN FRUIT


http://www.danoah.com/2011/10/the-fall-of-man.html

I do not know where I arrived,
I don't know  to where I go. I create. 
A nebula operative is my life ,  
adventitious condensing stellar mass 
built up stars, romances blossomed. 
I felt,  I sensed disarming, ideal loves, 
of  which make you get  enough, 
of  which keep you filled, 
such that you think they  never come back, 
and when they are lost, you doubt, 
but you deny that they were wrong. 
The worst shock, the larger vortex,
the terrible temptation, as always
the inopportune, the incongruous, the to nowhere, 
the flaming, the desperate love. 
The one which comes uninvited 
to carry away any structured  paradise of yours 
which destroys any  of your balanced data.
The one which inevitably ends abruptly, in deadlocks, 
for those to whom the logic exceeds the  feelings, 
to the souls to whom  the balancing of their galaxy, 
depends on the sacrifice of their personal liberty 
depends on the metron which they put in the measureless, 
depends on the weakness in front of the finality. 
Or I should say it depends on the nemesis...