Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 6 May 2012

HOUSE OF CARDS

House of Cards (2005)

By  on 9 Jan 2012 




























































I cannot stand it,
I want to escape.
Do you understand me?
I feel weak.
I feel puzzled.
I need help.
I'm trapped.
Like a mouse 
in my own mousetrap.
Everyone thought
I was strong, mighty,
'cause I, first of all
I was deceiving myself.
I wanted to believe
in my beautiful myth,
to do not accept
all my life was a big mistake,
to lie to myself about the 
perfect dream I created.
I woke up so old,
I couldn't go back.
And now my house of cards
is demolished by the 
shining powerful reality.
I couldn't do anything more...
I don't believe myself anymore.
It is you, you, you!
Why didn't you let me sleep?
Why, you scam, since you planned
to go away?
Sorry? You cannot be sorry!
I cannot excuse you!
I'm through for ever,
I cannot excuse even me!
I faced the perfection
meeting you!
I cannot be deceived anymore...