| http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/1/purple+explosion.htm |
I have dreams, I have great hopes!
It is not enough for me to live one life only
but it will all be erased after me, what a shame!
If I won't be existing for ever, nothing makes any sense
neither if I'd shine as a blueprint of creation;
does not even make sense that I've been flourished;
no sense that I have been so much in love ...
The only thing which probably has some significance,
is my writings and the continuity of life,
that I strived to leave back for my children.
I'm happy, I'm really happy to envision
humanity loaded with the concepts of their ancestors
during an undaunted walk in perpetuity.
This is at least an evergreen victory of being ,
in which I took part as a past.
It is not enough for me to live one life only
but it will all be erased after me, what a shame!
If I won't be existing for ever, nothing makes any sense
neither if I'd shine as a blueprint of creation;
does not even make sense that I've been flourished;
no sense that I have been so much in love ...
The only thing which probably has some significance,
is my writings and the continuity of life,
that I strived to leave back for my children.
I'm happy, I'm really happy to envision
humanity loaded with the concepts of their ancestors
during an undaunted walk in perpetuity.
This is at least an evergreen victory of being ,
in which I took part as a past.