Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Sunday, 4 March 2012

THAT "ACH"


salimanarkalimx6
http://brokenmystic.wordpress.com/

When at that dawn,
Centuries ago,
You told me
"See you"
And returned
Into your life,
I sat down
At the terrace
Looking for
The rising  sun.


I had smoked,
as much as I  withstood
Although I do not smoke.
And the breeze
Which was caressing me,
Did not abandon me,
As you did.
For a while
"I blacked out."


I tried
Hard to get myself together.
I had been scared
by the possibility of finding me
There,
Frozen,
Covered
With morning dew.
I heard a seagull 
Cawing
Sadly.
I had been lost
In the dark
Of Hades
All alone.
Knowing
That you did hide from me  many things
And I from you nothing .
I gave you everything 
Forever.
Drama, huh?
Out of that
Gloom,
You know,
I never
Did come back.
And let  Colorful moments
Buzzing 
All around me.


I am
Dedicated to that
Running away.
And to an "Ach!"
Which had escaped  from your trembling breath,
While you were asleep.
No need you to talk to me again.
I had earned my "Ach!"