Καλώς ήλθατε!

Καλώς ήλθατε!

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

THE SHIPWRECK




Gonzales
http://redroom.com/member/terence-clarke/blog/exhibition-review-women-impressionists-the-legion-of-honor-san-francisco



I 'm defeated. I fought with
The ancient Νο and defeated.
Bleeding for months under white sheets.
I defied the Command and I cracked.
I saw a new world, I saw 

In different eyes, I saw heaven.
Everything I had posessed 

Turned into ashes,into Hell!
Was the price indeed worthwhile?
Perhaps ignorance and innocence

Would be a more convenient  aim!
Nothing never comes, as you

Were planning so flawlessly.
I lived the beauty, the dream...
Beneath white sheets now agonizing.
It may, perhaps me ... I could 

Bear to complete the journey.
Maybe I could come through

The nausea or the sinking.
But the captain wasn't determined.
My captain gave up to be saved.
Steeped in illusion I'm yet a wreck .
Alone in a raft full of holes, 

Straight into the raging storm,
In a turbulent ocean,

Beneath those merciless white sheets.