The bright lights,
which were adorning the cities,
were passing in various unique formations
in front of the opaque glass window
of our farewell train's wagon.
I was admiring my seedlings,
for the sake of whose love I still can live,
who were peeping just before
as they were praising the same view
which enthralled me magically.
Who, Almighty The Time, has felt Happiness
the way I had felt it
or the way I avidly conquered?
Yes, I admit it!
My spirit is too
ungrateful and restless
I'm not complacent on the laurels and the glory,
which were or are given to me
Insatiable lioness, my heart!
You forget that your experiences were so many!
Are you justified to still desire to feed your dreams?
Do not fight the nature!
You're here, thanks to your sagginess and to the struggle
which you fought, for which
you prayed to have the strength to live.
What it was given or was allowed to you,
you always ought to return it back in tears
Your eyes are taps, from which
nobody quenches his thirst.
NO ONE! Only you, you are drying.
Look up! The end is coming galloping
and you were not found worthy
to fear it yet! Think!
You haven't enough time
to explode by emitting light!
Where you searched, you received
thick darkness and loneliness and grief ...
You called for light, then shine!
Go back to your hearth
with your tail between your legs
like a beaten dog.
Ha, you never have been
self lighting, you scatterbrained!
You only were some fuel for the fire ...
which were adorning the cities,
were passing in various unique formations
in front of the opaque glass window
of our farewell train's wagon.
I was admiring my seedlings,
for the sake of whose love I still can live,
who were peeping just before
as they were praising the same view
which enthralled me magically.
Who, Almighty The Time, has felt Happiness
the way I had felt it
or the way I avidly conquered?
Yes, I admit it!
My spirit is too
ungrateful and restless
I'm not complacent on the laurels and the glory,
which were or are given to me
Insatiable lioness, my heart!
You forget that your experiences were so many!
Are you justified to still desire to feed your dreams?
Do not fight the nature!
You're here, thanks to your sagginess and to the struggle
which you fought, for which
you prayed to have the strength to live.
What it was given or was allowed to you,
you always ought to return it back in tears
Your eyes are taps, from which
nobody quenches his thirst.
NO ONE! Only you, you are drying.
Look up! The end is coming galloping
and you were not found worthy
to fear it yet! Think!
You haven't enough time
to explode by emitting light!
Where you searched, you received
thick darkness and loneliness and grief ...
You called for light, then shine!
Go back to your hearth
with your tail between your legs
like a beaten dog.
Ha, you never have been
self lighting, you scatterbrained!
You only were some fuel for the fire ...